Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally

I realize that I have been very behind is all my assignments.  I am making a last ditch effort to get this class finished. 
NOTE:  I have been really sick this last week and in and out of various testing sites.  long story short, I have been given a really shocking diagnosis.  I am going to try my damndest to finish this class.  However, I may have to drop the next two classes and pick back up with you in the fall.

I know that probably doesn't count for official blogging...

But, I recently set up a new blog site and I have made it private and invited my close friends and family.  My Question is: is it truly private?  I will begin blogging about my "journey" and am hoping to get my family to log on and be able to keep up on daily updates and respond.

I am hopeful that this little piece of technology can help bridge the gaps for those who can't be with me an yet need to know what is going on.  Weirdly enough I am excited that if I can get my technological challenged family to grasp this one concept - I will be so excited!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    I am saddened to hear we may not see you until fall. I just needed enough credits to extend my certification that expires this summer, but now I almost feel I have to keep going again to see your shining face. Well unless you and your husband want to come over and take a couple of these pesky bucks off my property.

    I think that your new blog can be as "private" as you want it to be, just so you know.

    If you need any help finishing up your stuff for this iteration please don't hesitate to let me know. Just email and let me know what you need. I am pretty good finding content or for that matter bouncing ideas off of. Where are you with the course requirements?
    Prayers and best wishes
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post a comment at school, but for some reason the computer wouldn't let me. I, too, am saddened to hear that we may not see you in class. I always looked forward to your blogs and comments in class. You are a very insightful, inspirational person.

    I would offer to help with any thing for this class, but I am so far behind I don't think my help would be any good to you!

    Through this cohort, you have a new group of friends who will keep you in our hearts and prayers. We will look forward to seeing you in the fall if you are unable to continue the classes this summer.

    If there is something that I can do to help, please let me know!

    Take care!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything :) It was really nice meeting you and having class with you.

    ReplyDelete