Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple ipad, Kindle....

I was catching up on my rss feeds and I noticed a lot of hype about the Apple ipad.  I am curious to know how long it will be before books are a thing of the past.  There has been a lot of talk about newspaper and magazine subscriptions have been declining.  I am sure that book sales are as well. 

I just saw recently that schools are offering to "rent" textbooks instead of purchasing them.  Soon I am sure textbooks will be downloaded onto Kindle, ipad or some other "reader".   I am sure Apple is sure to give Kindle a run for their money.

What will be the next "hot" new gadget or website.  Who knows, Apple just may make Bing the newest and hottest search engine and wipe out Google's supremacy.  Lok at what Apple did for AT&T by making them the sole carrier for the iphone.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete