Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wild About Math!

As I was attempting to complete my assignments, I wanted to find a good site to subscribe to for my rss task.  I found this site, of course I teach Math.  I must admit, I am truly one of those "Math Geeks".  I do sometimes sit around and talk and discuss mathey topics just for the fun of it.  One of the reasons this site appealed to me was because of the video on the St. Louis Arch. 

If you get a chance, you should watch it.  It is also a nice digital storytelling example.  It gave me hope that perhaps I can create a worthy clip as well with Math included.

I am enjoying the features of Google reader.  I just have to get into a better habit of checking it more often!

3 comments:

  1. Is the name of the RSS feed "Wild About Math!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure, but here is the website:
    http://wildaboutmath.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! The computers in my room




    ___________________________________________________
    Buy Diablo 3 Gold|Rs Gold|Runescape Gold|Cheap Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete